Natural rubber, butyl rubber, nitrile, neoprene, latex, and vinyl gloves are all fine to use with Rescue™.
Please note that exam gloves such as vinyl or latex should not be reused, as they have a greater likelihood to tear. Facilities that want to minimize their waste have moved towards neoprene, rubber, or other types of gloves that can be reused.
To reduce any risk of disease transmission when using re-usable gloves, the gloves should be properly disinfected between use.
You may also find these resources useful:
- Rescue Concentrate SDS
- Rescue Ready-to-Use Liquid SDS
- Rescue Wipes SDS
- Are gloves required when using Rescue™ Disinfectants?
- Why does the room smell like rotten eggs after using Rescue™ Disinfectants?
- Blog: AHP, The New Technology in Disinfection
- Blog: What Makes AHP So Different From Other Cleaners?
- Blog: Why Rescue is Deliberately Different
Video: How to use Rescue Concentrate
Video: How to use Rescue Ready-to-Use
Video: How to use Rescue Wipes