For long-term storage, Rescue™ Disinfectants should be kept at 59° to 86°F.
We understand that this may not be possible in all circumstances, so if the product has been stored outside of the recommended temperature range, make sure to always use test strips after diluting the product to ensure it is within the desired concentration and the temperature hasn't affected the efficacy of the disinfectant.
It is ideal to store Rescue™ in a temperature controlled area, in a container that is closed, out of direct sunlight, and away from any heat sources.
You may also find these resources useful:
- KB blog: Using test strips to measure dilution
- Rescue Concentrate SDS
- Rescue Ready-to-Use Liquid SDS
- Rescue Wipes SDS
- Blog: AHP, The New Technology in Disinfection
- Blog: What Makes AHP So Different From Other Cleaners?
- Blog: Why Rescue is Deliberately Different
Video: What is AHP®? What are the Ingredients in Rescue™