Yes, the technology within Rescue™, Accelerated Hydrogen Peroxide®, has had testing and studies conducted to validate its efficacy.
Accelerated Hydrogen Peroxide® (AHP®) is the name of the patented technology found within Rescue™ Disinfectants. In addition to all of the testing that has been conducted validating AHP® and it’s efficacy by EPA-accredited and third-party labs, every claim listed on our label has been reviewed and approved by the appropriate regulatory body.
AHP® has also been included in a number of clinical studies and research papers that look at it’s efficacy in infection prevention and bio-security programs.
- A product based on Accelerated and Stabilized Hydrogen Peroxide- Evidence for broad-spectrum germicidal activity
- Products Based on AHP- Evidence for cleaning and sanitizing efficiency, environmental and human safety and non-corrosiveness
You may also find these resources useful:
- Blog: AHP, The New Technology in Disinfection
- Blog: What Makes AHP So Different From Other Cleaners?
- Blog: Why Rescue is Deliberately Different
- Rescue Concentrate Product Sheet
- Rescue Ready-to-Use Liquid Product Sheet
- Rescue Wipes Product Sheet
Video: What is AHP®? What are the Ingredients in Rescue™