Rescue™ Disinfectants can safely and easily be disposed of, to minimize wear and tear on equipment and the environment.
- Rescue™ Disinfectant Ready-to-Use Liquid: pour the liquid slowly down the drain with running water, leaving the water running for an extra 30 seconds.
- Rescue™ Disinfectant Wipes: Due to the pathogen contamination and chemical substance on the wipes they should be discarded as solid waste.
- Rescue™ Disinfectant Concentrate:
- For small quantities (< 5 gallons), dilute the remaining product, then pour the diluted product slowly down the drain with running water, leaving the water running for an extra 1-2 minutes.
- For larger quantities (> 5 gallons), please contact Customer Service directly for more information. You can call us at 1-800-387-7578, or email us at email@example.com
You may also find these resources useful:
- Rescue Concentrate SDS
- Rescue Ready-to-Use Liquid SDS
- Rescue Wipes SDS
- Blog: AHP, The New Technology in Disinfection
- Blog: What Makes AHP So Different From Other Cleaners?
- Blog: Why Rescue is Deliberately Different
Video: What is AHP®? What are the Ingredients in Rescue™