A rinse with water is not necessary after disinfecting, however in some cases it is recommended.
Once Rescue™ has reached its required contact time on the surface, it should be left to air dry before resuming regular use of the area. The active ingredient in Rescue™ is Hydrogen Peroxide, which breaks down to water and oxygen once it dries on a surface - what is left behind from Rescue™ is some slight detergent residue (similar to dish soap). We recommend an occasional rinse with water to avoid potential stickiness or soap buildup over time.
A rinse with water is also recommended when disinfecting food-contact surfaces (i.e. water dishes, food bowls, etc.), or reflective surfaces (i.e. stainless steel).
You may also find these resources useful:
- Rescue Concentrate Quick Start Guide
- Rescue Ready-to-Use Liquid Quick Start Guide
- Rescue Wipes Quick Start Guide
- Blog: AHP, The New Technology in Disinfection
- Blog: What Makes AHP So Different From Other Cleaners?
- Blog: Why Rescue is Deliberately Different
Video: Odors & Residues
Video: How to use Rescue Concentrate
Video: How to Use Rescue Ready to Use
Video: How to use Rescue Wipes