Do Rescue™ Disinfectants kill MRSA?

Yes, Rescue™ Disinfectants kills MRSA (Staphylococcus aureus (Methicillin Resistant)).

MRSA is a type of easy-to-kill vegetative bacteria. Rescue™ disinfectants have demonstrated efficacy against a wide range of bacteria that are more difficult to kill, such as E.coli and Salmonella, therefore we do expect Rescue™ to be effective at killing MRSA.

When using Rescue™ Concentrate for MRSA, we recommend a 1:16 dilution (8 oz/gallon of water) with a 5-minute contact time.

When using the Rescue™ Ready-to-Use Liquid or Wipes for MRSA, we recommend a 1-minute contact time.

Contact time is the amount of time the liquid should remain wet on the surface in order to achieve disinfection.

You may also find these resources useful:

Video: How to Clean and Disinfect a Cage

Video: How to Clean and Disinfect an Exam Room