No, they do not. Rescue™ contains ingredients that help to prevent the hydrogen peroxide's reaction with exposure to air or light.
Rescue™ Disinfectants are based on a patented technology called Accelerated Hydrogen Peroxide® (AHP®). This technology contains stabilizing agents that prevent the hydrogen peroxide from reacting to exposure to air or light, meaning that Rescue™ never has to be stored in an opaque bottle to protect it's stability and efficacy.
You may also find these resources useful:
- KB Blog: Difference between HP and AHP
- Rescue Concentrate Product Sheet
- Rescue Ready-to-Use Liquid Product Sheet
- Rescue Wipes Product Sheet
- Blog: AHP, The New Technology in Disinfection
- Blog: What Makes AHP So Different From Other Cleaners?
- Blog: Why Rescue is Deliberately Different
Video: What is AHP®? What are the Ingredients in Rescue™