Yes, Rescue™ Disinfectants are effective against Feline Leukemia Virus.
When using the Rescue™ Concentrate, we would recommend using the 1:64 dilution with a 5-minute contact time.
When using the Rescue™ Ready-to-Use Liquid and Wipes, we recommend a 1-minute contact time.
Contact time is the amount of time the liquid should remain wet on the surface in order to achieve disinfection.
You may also find these resources useful:
- Rescue Concentrate Claim Sheet
- Rescue Ready-to-Use Liquid Claim Sheet
- Rescue Wipes Claim Sheet
- Understand the importance of disinfectants and how they impact your patients and staff: Virox Learning
- Cleaning and Disinfection Protocol for Cages and Kennels
- Cleaning and Disinfection Protocol for Exam Rooms
- Keep It Clean Brochure- Infection Control and Biosecurity in Veterinary Medicine
- Guidelines for Standards of Care in Animal Shelters
Video: How to use Rescue Concentrate
Video: How to use Rescue Ready to Use Liquid
Video: How to use Rescue Wipes