Yes, Rescue™ Disinfectants are effective against Canine Influenza.
When using Rescue™ Concentrate to disinfect for Canine Influenza, we would recommend a 1:64 dilution (2 oz/gallon of water) with a 5-minute contact time.
When using the Rescue™ Ready-to-Use Liquid or Wipes, we would recommend a 1-minute contact time in order to achieve disinfection.
Contact time is the amount of time the solution should remain wet on the surface in order to achieve disinfection.
You may also find these resources useful:
- Rescue Concentrate Claim Sheet
- Rescue Ready-to-Use Liquid Claim Sheet
- Rescue Wipes Claim Sheet
- Understand the importance of disinfectants and how they impact your patients and staff: Virox Learning
- Cleaning and Disinfection Protocol for Cages and Kennels
- Cleaning and Disinfection Protocol for Exam Rooms
- Keep It Clean Brochure- Infection Control and Biosecurity in Veterinary Medicine
- Guidelines for Standards of Care in Animal Shelters
Video: How to use Rescue Concentrate
Video: How to use Rescue Ready-to-Use Liquid
Video: How to use Rescue Wipes