No, Rescue™ Disinfectants are just as effective long term as they are on day one.
Chemical resistance to pathogens is very unlikely to develop with the use of Rescue™ due to the fact that the active ingredient- hydrogen peroxide- breaks down into oxygen and water upon drying, and therefore does not leave behind any active residues on the surface (which has been an indication to the development of chemical resistance).
You may also find these resources useful:
- Article: Surfactants - The truth behind their toxicity, their ability to cause chemical resistance and their use in cleaning products
- Article: Susceptibility of antibiotic-susceptible and antibiotic-resistant hospital bacteria to disinfectants.
- Blog: AHP, The New Technology in Disinfection
- Blog: What Makes AHP So Different From Other Cleaners?
- Blog: Why Rescue is Deliberately Different
Video: What is AHP®? What are the Ingredients in Rescue™
Video: How to use Rescue Concentrate
Video: How to use Rescue Ready-to-Use
Video: How to use Rescue Wipes