Yes, you can refill the bottles, however there are a few important things to keep in mind in order to remain compliant.
- The bottle should only be used for Rescue™. Do not use the bottle with another product.
- Ensure that the lot number and expiry date of the solution is indicated on the bottle. This is to help ensure that expired product is not being used and that in the case any concerns arise from the use of the product, the product can be traced through the lot number.
- The bottle that the product is being transferred into should be thoroughly rinsed with water, followed by a rinse with the disinfectant. It should then be allowed to air dry before refilling. This cleaning process ensures that there are no contaminants in the bottle between refills.
- Bottles should never be topped up with disinfectant, but should only be refilled once all the solution has been used and the bottle has been cleaned.
You may also find these resources useful:
- Rescue Concentrate SDS
- Rescue Ready-to-Use Liquid SDS
- Rescue Wipes SDS
- Rescue Concentrate Quick Start Guide
- Rescue Ready-to-Use Liquid Quick Start Guide
- Rescue Wipes Quick Start Guide