Are Rescue™ Disinfectants safe?

Yes- significant research and testing has been conducted to prove the safety of Rescue™.

Rescue™ contains low levels of hydrogen peroxide and commonly-used, safe ingredients such as surfactants, stabilizing agents, and wetting agents. At the in-use dilution, Rescue™ has been proven to be non-toxic (acute oral, dermal and respiratory), non-irritating to eyes, non-corrosive to skin and non-skin sensitizing. Rescue™ is also fragrance free and dye free.

In accordance with the SDS (Safety Data Sheet), Rescue™ Disinfectants at the in-use dilution do not carry any hazard statements or hazard pictograms, and do not require the use of personal protective equipment (PPE) when handling the product. That being said, we do still recommend the use of gloves as a general practice when disinfecting, to help minimize the risk of disease transmission.

Further, in support of the extensive toxicity testing that has been conducted on the Rescue™ formulations, there are no known toxicological effects with regards to chronic toxicity, carcinogenic or mutagenic effects, or reproductive toxicity.

You may also find these resources useful:

Video: How to use Rescue Concentrate

Video: How to use Rescue Ready-to-Use

Video: How to use Rescue Wipes