Yes, the Rescue™ Ready-to-Use Liquid does have a 1-minute label claim for Feline Panleukopenia. The Rescue™ Wipes and Concentrate do not have a label claim, however we do still expect efficacy against Feline Panleukopenia.
Feline Panleukopenia is a non-enveloped virus. The Rescue™ Ready-to-Use Liquid has a 1-minute label claim for Feline Panleukopenia. The Rescue™ Wipes share the same liquid as the Ready-to-Use Liquid, therefore we do expect them to be effective against Feline Panleukopenia.
You may also find these resources useful:
- Rescue Concentrate Claim Sheet
- Rescue Ready-to-Use Liquid Claim Sheet
- Rescue Wipes Claim Sheet
- Understand the importance of disinfectants and how they impact your patients and staff: Virox Learning
- Cleaning and Disinfection Protocol for Cages and Kennels
- Cleaning and Disinfection Protocol for Exam Rooms
- Keep It Clean Brochure- Infection Control and Biosecurity in Veterinary Medicine
- Guidelines for Standards of Care in Animal Shelters
Video: How to use Rescue Concentrate
Video: How to use Rescue Ready to Use Liquid
Video: How to use Rescue Wipes